Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30, 2013
The 20WCSS Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and assigned to the appropriate session for oral and poster presentations.
All abstracts should be submitted online.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the link provided on the 20WCSS website only. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after making your submission. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced via e-mail by Jan. 15, 2014.
- Abstracts must be written clearly in English and submitted prior to Nov. 30, 2013.
- Abstracts should be 700 words or less, the submission system will not accept anything beyond that. Figures and tables are not permitted. Titles, authors and organizations will not be counted in the 700 word limit.
- Read and follow the submission procedures that are available at www.20wcss.org, which will be available at each step of the process. If you have questions about the procedure, please contact the 20WCSS Secretariat at email@example.com.
- The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information.
- The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the abstract book. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the website. Use upper and lower case characters. Do not use all upper case.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- All inquiries regarding abstract submission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Abstract Submission
- Click “Abstract Submission”
- Sign up or Log-in
- Click "Add"
- Complete the Abstract Submission and the Author Info Section
- Save and Review by Nov. 30, 2013
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by January 15, 2014
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by March 20, 2014, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the 20WCSS Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.