All participants are required to register through the 20WCSS online registration system or submit a printable version of the registration form.
Participants are advised to register in advance (by March 20, 2014) to receive the Early-Registration discount.
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
(By March 20, 2014)
(By May 8, 2014)
(From May 9, 2014)
- Member Country List
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Qualification for member country status depends on whether your nation has paid the membership fee to IUSS in2013. Please check before paying your registration fee.
- Students are requested to submit a valid student ID to verify their status with the Secretariat by Fax +82-2-566-6087 or E-mail email@example.com.
- Retired members over 65 years old are requested to send of a copy of their passport to verify their age with the Secretariat by Fax +82-2-566-6087 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participant, Student and Retired member registrations include access to all technical sessions, exhibit hall, welcome reception, lunch, coffee breaks and options to participate (for an additional fee) in a variety of events and tours.
- Accompanying person registration ONLY allows access to the welcome reception, lunch and coffee breaks. (Access to congress rooms and academic programs not included.)
- 한국인 참가자는 온라인 등록시 한화로 환산된 금액으로 결제됩니다.
Please go to the online registration system directly here.
Download a printable version of the registration form from the website and send it to the Secretariat by fax (+82-2-566-6087) or e-mail (email@example.com).
* If you submit a registration form to the 20WCSS Secretariat, we will also create an online account for you to follow the registration process.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card Online Payment
By selecting "Credit Card Online", you can pay online with an e-commerce system. Internet Explorer is suggested for online
- Credit Card Offline Payment (Credit Card Information)
Send us your credit card details and we will take care of the transaction for you. Download the “Payment Information Form” from the online system, fill out and send it to the Secretariat by fax (+82-2-566-6087) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bank Wire Transfer
- Bank Name: Nonghyup Bank Seodun-Dong Branch
- Swift Code: NACFKRSEXXX
- Account Holder: Korean Society of Soil Science and Fertilizer (20WCSS)
- Account Number: 301-0070-1573-31
- Bank Address: 204-2, Seodun-Dong, Kwonseon-Gu, Suwon Si, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea
- 한국인 송금: 농협, 301-0070-1573-31, 한국토양비료학회
- Wire transfers should be followed by a copy of bank remittance.
- All bank charges for remittance must be borne by the registrant. In the case of short payments, you will be required to pay the balance at the on-site registration desk.
- Please note that the fee must be transferred under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
Confirmation of Registration
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment at ‘My page’ after logging onto the online registration system.
An official receipt of your registration will be printable on the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- Please note that the receipt will be downloaded after your payment is confirmed by the secretariat.
- Special software installation is required in order to print out the letters. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
Registrants are able to download the invitation letter from "My Page" from the online registration page. If registrants need a notarized invitation letter or an original copy of the letter, an additional fee will be requested.
- Special software installation is required in order to print out the letters. Please note that the user's computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the letter by email.
- For more information, please click here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A written request of cancellation should be sent by fax (+82-2-566-6087) or e-mail (email@example.com). Only cancellations made in writing are acceptable.
- There are no refunds for registration, tours or events after May 8.
- Cancellation requests received in writing on or before May 8 will be refunded the fee, less an administrative fee.
- All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- Refunds will be made after the 20WCSS ends.
* If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact 20wcss secretariat (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).